98% kpop 2% reality
When the movie releases, are you prepared to be a hero to thousands of kids? What will it mean to you? (x)

fahrlightloki:

thebirdsstillsing:

fahrlight:

fahrlight:

fahrlight:

fahrlight:

fahrlight:

fahrlightloki:

fahrlight:

jimthewebspinner:

fahrlight:

keepcalmandthunderfrost:

keepcalmandthunderfrost:

fahrlight:

This was after he kneeled before me (no kidding).

Story of my awesome day follows soon, and it’s a looong story.

HE KNEELED BEFORE YOU?

JESUS FUCKING SHIT FUCK, TOM.

SOMEONE FIND THAT MAN A DOM.

*cough, cough*

how can this have like 23.000 reblogs?!? HOW?! Thank you so much guys!

by the way, there’s a video now! 

Anyone got any more pictures or videos of this little moment!?

it got better!

thank you ALL for reblogging this baby!

Sorry guys, but my anemia bothers me so much, I need to push my ego a little. XD

OH MY GOD HOW DOES THIS NOT HAVE A MILLION REBLOGS

TOM FUCKING HIDDLESTON, THE DUDE THAT ACTUALLY PLAYS LOKI, FUCKING KNEELED BEFORE A LOKI COSPLAYER AND HOLY FUCK

This is probably one of the greatest things I have ever seen in the entire week.

He is just so kind!;_;

spacetea:

pheromonerain:

Just wait for it.

fuck

xiuxiumini:

  • [GIF] C 131122 MAMA in HK XIUMIN  SO CUTE
I can’t accept that. I can’t accept that there was only one black woman in the entire film, who delivered one line and who we never saw again. I can’t accept that the bad guys were Asian and that although in China, Lucy’s roommate says, “I mean, who speaks Chinese? I don’t speak Chinese!” I can’t accept that in Hercules, which I also saw this weekend, there were no people of color except for Dwayne Johnson himself and his mixed-race wife, whose skin was almost alabaster. I can’t accept that she got maybe two lines and was then murdered. I can’t accept that the “primitive tribe” in Hercules consisted of dark-haired men painted heavily, blackish green, to give their skin (head-to-toe) a darker appearance, so the audience could easily differentiate between good and bad guys by the white vs. dark skin. I can’t accept that during the previews, Exodus: Gods and Kings, a story about Moses leading the Israelite slaves out of Egypt, where not a single person of color is represented, casts Sigourney Weaver and Joel Edgerton to play Egyptians. I can’t accept that in the preview for Kingsman: The Secret Service, which takes place in London, features a cast of white boys and not a single person of Indian descent, which make up the largest non-white ethnic group in London. I can’t accept that in stories about the end of the world and the apocalypse, that somehow only white people survive. I can’t accept that while my daily life is filled with black and brown women, they are completely absent, erased, when I look at a TV or movie screen.s —Olivia Cole - Lucy: Why I’m Tired of Seeing White People on the Big Screen (via noely-g)

emzillaishere:

six selfies 2014. Did this mainly because shelbzallday said i wouldnt. so there it is. I tag babewiththepowerrr six times because reasons. or in a complete turn of events i tag everyone ever. ~peace

kataleenakitty:

bakasara:

tarteauxfraises:

image

bakasara:

-

DEAN WINCHESTER

SLASH SHERIFF

image

image

image

Dean Winchester, Slash Sheriff

CAN THIS BE A THING

PLEASE I AM CRYING

OH MY GOD

I don’t even Supernatural. But this made me laugh so hard I dropped my tablet. *dies*

ofools:

lumpenspaceproletariat:

dearnonacepeople:

knight-of-antioch:

If you’re Christian I hope you don’t believe asexuality exists because you are implying you and/or others are immune from sinful lust, which is applying divine properties to humans and therefore defying crucial theological principles.

It’s just in asexuals are actually have divine properties 

lmao oh my goodness

finally the recognition i deserve, the godly kind

ninetween:

diickhead:

makes a man go broom broom

SHUT UP YOU DID NOT


98% of my blog would probably be my two favorite bands, EXO and SHINee. The remaining 2% ranges from food to puppies and everything in between.
codes by
pohroro